Friday, July 16, 2010
The Blogtastic! Newsletter: Just do it!
1. Super cool contests (different from the ones I’ll have on my blog)
2. First look at new art pieces and a chance to win the very first print. Ever.
3. Get a copy of my ARC’s before anyone else has a chance.
4. A super secret comic-like graphic featuring Sofia from Gossip From the Girls Room, which will not be featured anywhere else. At all.
5. Other super secret stuff like glimpses into new works, new story ideas, and my next project.
6. Behind the scenes info—including photos. Oooh. Ahhhh.
7. And other stuff that is so super secret I can’t even mention it here.
Still need convincing? My newsletters are actually healthy for you! See for yourself:
1. Laughing 15 minutes a day could help you lose weight. No joke!
2. Laughter is contagious (and the one thing you actually want to catch).
3. Laughter may reduce your risk of heart disease (this is totally serious stuff!)
4. Nobody has ever died laughing. Have they?
5. Smiling reduces tension, improves your immune system, and makes you look pretty. And even if you’re a guy, we all you know still like to look pretty.
Well, just reading all this makes me want to sign up for my own newsletter. Which would be kind of strange to get emails from myself. But it would still make me all excited to know I just got the uber coolest newsletter. Ever.
I won’t force you to sign up, but it’s the right thing to do. Just sayin’.
**To sign up, just go to the left column and click on the picture of Sofia (just like the one in this post). Once you enter your email and "subscribe" you will get a confirmation email that you must confirm to actually and offically be signed up. And that's it!
at 1:15 PM