Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Contest-Check it out!

So....I got an exciting email from someone. It starts with a Pub and ends with an licist.

Yes-I have a publicist now! And Random House is so awesome, I can't even fully express. I'm super excited and have learned about the publicity campaign.

In other news...

My good friend Amie Borst is having a contest on her blog to win one of my art prints. So, go check her blog out right away!

Saturday i'll be in Pt. Richmond for an Art Fall Festival. I was there last year and it was so much fun! So if anyone is in the area, stop by and say hi!

Lastly, I got my new business cards in the mail, with the matching address labels and notepad. They are the cutest. Ever.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your address/business cards/ notepad. Super cute! I can't wait until I can get postcards or business cards made or something!

Vicki Rocho said...

Those are awesome. Love Sofia on there.

Mary said...

Sophia Stationery is the best!
Congrats on the publicist.

Candyland said...

SO cute! And congrats!!!
PS I did NOT make it over to the old house tonight bc of a sick child but I'll stop by tomorrow and pray...

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on your publicist Rose--that will only help.

Elle said...

Congrats on getting the publicist! And your stationery is adorable!