home about books art events contact

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HAHAHA

Remember when I posted this video? THIS is the number one searched thing that leads people to my site. Under my stats under search words, this is what's listed:

1. hide your women hide your children
2. hide your children video (maybe angry parents are googling this?)
3. hide your children hide your wife youtube
4. zombie bride (hey, look! My art doll was actually good enough to be included in this bunch!)
5. hide your wife hide your children costume (um, does this mean  you would go as a...garbage can or a kitchen sink? maybe a closet??)
6. funny hide the children vidio (um, really?)

So, I decided it's time for another video. If you haven't seen this before, you will die laughing. If you have seen before, you will still laugh. I've watched it like, what? Ten times already? Yeah. Make sure your volume is turned up!






7 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

OMG that's hilarious! The poor thing can barely breathe he's laughing so hard!

Jillian said...

I love it when babies laugh incontrolably

Colene Murphy said...

BAhahaha! That baby is ridiculously cute!

Anonymous said...

We should all be so lucky as to have such simple things that make us laugh that hard. :)

Len Lambert said...

Oh this is really hilarious. Thank you Rose for sharing!!! I was laughing!!! :) He's so cute!!!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Haha that doesn't surprise me at all. That movie seriously is so popular now;) I can't believe there is a costume for it though lol.

Aww, that totally made me laugh. Thanks Rose!:D

--Lindsey

Vicki Rocho said...

I love it when babies get the giggles. Instant pick-me-up!