Sometimes my brain feels like mush, overloaded with ideas and overwhelmed with everything else. But today, not so much. Today I suffer from empty headedness (I declare this an actual word!). So instead of fighting against it, I'll go along with it.
Stuff such as:
1. When you contact bookstores to set up events or author signings, ALWAYS give them your ISBN first. Otherwise, they're likely not to read past the first few lines of your email, let alone respond to you.
2. While both are large chain bookstores, Borders works very differently than Barnes and Noble. For instance, B&N likes to set up author events with the author while Borders sets everything up through their corporate offices.
3. Excedrin should not be taken at night for headaches. Otherwise, you're likely to be kept up all night long for at least three days wondering why until you finally realize it's packed with caffeine.
4. Insecurities never diminish. Not even with a book contract.
5. Pumkin Muffins from Panera rock!
What info has been overloading your brain lately?
P.S.-Today's Writing Tip: Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.