home about books art events contact

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things You Should Know About Me


1. I'm a writer. For years I wrote "supposedly" funny articles for really old people (like adults 30+). BUT, I've always loved writing stories for kids the most. So now, that's what I do! (sorry old people).

2. April 2009, I signed with my agent, Rosemary Stimola (aka Agent Awesome!) of Stimola Literary Studio. You know what that means, right? Yep, I could have my books in stores soon and everybody, including YOU, could read it!

3. I kind of have two cats. Meaning, I had two cats but then we gave them to family to cat-sit while we moved and, well, I think they're still around somewhere. That somewhere just isn't my house. I know, so sad!

4. I LOVE reading. Not so much that I would like want to marry the books or anything, but so much that I would probably give up a bowl of chocolate ice cream to read a good book. Yes, THAT much.

5. I'm a total chocoholic. Yes, I'm addicted to chocolate. If my furniture was made completely out of chocolate...lets just say I would be sitting on a bare floor right now. And I wouldn't be typing on this laptop.

6. I draw. And when I draw for my books, I guess that makes me an illustrator too (at least, that's what they tell me). I sometimes got caught doodling on my school books and not paying attention in class. Sorry, teachers!

7. I'm married and have 3 boys. NO, that DOES NOT make me an old person (but my husband totally is! He's an entire year older than me. Ha!) Although my three sons (hey didn't that used to be a TV show way back in the really old days? ) think I'm beyond old. In fact, one of my sons asked me which dinosaurs lived in my backyard when I was a kid. Um, do I really look like I'm a gazillion years old?

So that's the really important stuff about me. Of course I could keep going on and on. And on. Because I can be a real chatterbox most of the time. But instead, I'll let you decide.

P.S. If you have chocolate or kittens you would like to give away, please email me!

No comments: