home about books art events contact

Thursday, September 3, 2009

iPhone Apps and Shriners

I'm currently working on a new project--illustrations for the children's classic fairytale, Little Red Riding Hood. Yes, I'm stepping out of my warm and comforting cocoon and emerging with my art.

This isn't just a book, it is a new iPhone App that is presented by iMotherGoose. It will have text from this adapted story with my illustrations and voice over. The best part? A percentage of proceeds will be donated to the charity of my choice. I have chosen Shriners Hospitals for Children, because they are simply awesome. They have a wonderful program for families and care for the children. For more information regarding Shriners, you can visit their website at www.shrinershq.org.

The iPhone App is expected to be out by end of this year. I'll keep everything updated on here, along with the release date when the time draws near. And then...you'll HAVE to download the app. And if you don't have an iPhone, you will HAVE to buy one.

No comments: