home about books art events contact

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lucy in Love

So, I always wanted to try my hand at a web comic, so I did a quick sketch of one that's been stuck inside my brain for awhile now.

So, who is Lucy? Why, she's a girl crazy in love!

Actually, she's just crazy.

Or maybe love has made her a little mental?

Either way, she's in total denial that her boyfriend, Johnny, wants nothing to do with her.

In fact, he's dumped her more than a dozen times and she mistakes it for thoughtful gestures (can we say "blinded by love?")
And I have plans for Lucy. And her boyfriend Johnny. And it might ultimately involve a grave.

Click on Lucy below to see my first attempt at her web comic:

click on Lucy to see her first comic



9 comments:

Stina said...

Lucy definitely needs therapy!

Jillian said...

perfect comic idea!love it

Emily White said...

Ahahahaha! I love it!!

D.M.Cunningham said...

Awesome job! How much fun is webcomic action!? I would love to try my hand at that.

Amie Borst said...

hahaha! lucy could use some help...medication, therapy, straightjacket...all of the above!!

Krista said...

Lucy is great and I hope she runs into Donna in a therapy session. They would be the best of friends.

Amanda Milner said...

Haha! Very cute! Poor deranged Lucy! ;)

Vicki Rocho said...

More! More!

And can I print these out and use them as coloring pages? ;)

bookaholic said...

I love the idea! Intriguing!
I am a new follower and I must say I super love the look of your blog! Its so so so cool! Very cute :)