home about books art events contact

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sketchy Art & Cheap Wine


I'm super excited to be participating in the annual East Bay Open Studios event next month for a few reasons.
 
1. Awesome Art
2. Cheap Wine
3. Hanging with creative minds in a Kick-Ass Environment
4. Cheap Wine
5. Meeting new, fantastic peeps
6. Cheap Wine
7. Heaps of Fun. For Real. No two years have ever been exactly the same. Expect the unexpected!
8. Cheap Wine (duh. you should've seen that one coming)
 
Any guesses on which image above is mine?
I'll have copies of my upcoming new book, I TEXT DEAD PEOPLE available (days before the actual release).


And original art of my Sketchy Chics (which will be in retail stores as greeting cards Jan. 2016).
 

Sketchy Chics on Canvas with embellishments

Sketchy Chics Magnets

So, if you're in the area, be sure to stop by! If not, I will post shortly after the event--with lots of pics!


Read about my experience at 2010 Open Studios!
Voodoo Dolls & Pimped Out Carts



No comments: