home about books art events contact

Friday, January 14, 2011

Did someone say...cake?

Tomorrow is the Book Release Party!! Here are the details in case you missed it and are local:

Barnes & Noble at Birdcage (Across from Sunrise Mall)
6111 Sunrise Ave
Citrus Heights  CA
1PM

I ordered the cake so it will look just like the book cover (with a bright pink trim, yay) and I have awesome baskets with books to giveaway.  I even had a customed made hair flower done just for this occasion, which I will be wearing (and maybe giving one of those away too!)

For those of you who have already bought the book, THANK YOU!!! Your support means the world to me! And after you read, would LOVE if you added your comments to Amazon.  Seriously, love!

Winners from the Book Release Online Giveway will be posted Monday (including on Project Mayhem and Sofia's blog).

In the meantime, enjoy this book trailer of GOSSIP FROM THE GIRLS' ROOM made by the awesome Candyland!




6 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Aw, I wish I didn't live across the country...
Have a great party!

Cinette said...

Congrats! And have fun at your party. Sorry, Alberta is a little far from California for me to drop in!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats and all the best with your launching party. I went to my borders in Chicago and couldn't find it ... I was so bummed because I want to take the picture and send it to you.

Have fun tomorrow.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day, Rose! Have the best time. Ever.

Unknown said...

I wish I was there to join in the fun!!!! Have a blast!!! I know you're going to do great! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope it was a big success!